Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome to Angel Donor 's Blog

When your child had any medical problem, it is hard. But it is even more tough when a serious disease occurs which results in the need of an organ transplant. Many families deal with this situation - more than I care to admit, including my own family. My daughter needed 2 liver transplants and my son is a kidney patient who may need a new kidney in the future. Which is why, in part, I wrote the picture book Angel Donor and created this blog. The goal is to of course raise awareness of organ donation, but also to provide support and validation to others going through the same things. May this blog and book be helpful to you. Feel free to leave comments about the book. I would love to share them with my readers to help let them know what the book is about and what other readers thought of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment